Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fantastic Cat


From Fantastic Cat's comment page.

Disappointment:
"We wanted to do a cover of this with my roommates, but we waited too long and we finished university and never put the band together :)
faaantastic cat!"

Despair:
"Can anyone help me because i have been trying to get the song but i don't know the singer's name!!! please help me!"

Anger:
"Is it just me or there is not one single fucking cat in this shit, except for some fake ass paws in the tv and those shitty computer cat heads. So where is this fantastic cat?"

FYI:
"Judging by some of the lyrics I can understand that she states she's a fantastic cat."

Enlightenment:
"What a masterpiece of music!!
fantastic cat!!
it changed my life!!!! now,it is time for me to go out and buy all her discography!"

Spite:
"Stupid asians"

Fraternal Devotion:
"i only like it becuz my bro has it"

Anecdotes:
"Aye man - its like telling a gabba that hardcore sux cuz its angry - DAM - lyrics in this song are not supposed to make any sence just like a main theme is actualy recorded with childs toy"

A Fantastic Fantasy:
":S Fantastic cat with a fantastic Dog =D"

Nostalgia:
"This sounds like Mrs. Potts from the beauty and the beast on drugs. Chiflele mi seƱora Potts!!"

Sitiens:
"Kinda getting thirsty...."

The Real Question:
"Right so how do we find this tortoise?"

Criticism:
"this is the worst.. no skill. wtf zombies like tis stuff?"

Confusion:
"This is soooo wrong, but, can't find a reason why, like it"

Revelation:
"Mon dieu..."

No comments:

Post a Comment